Please click here to download the "Safey Policy".
We are committed to safeguarding the safety of our colleagues, of others who carry out work on our behalf, our service partners, passengers and members of the public. Our aim is that everyone at Madinah Airport goes home safe and well to their loved ones at the end of each day.
To deliver on this commitment we seek to: -
1. Create a culture that is intolerant of accidents, incidents and poor performance by encouraging everyone to report any aviation safety issue, violation, hazardous condition, error or near miss;
2. Establish safety as a core business value and aspire to zero-harm.
3. Make safety important and personal such that it influences people’s choices and behaviours;
4. A regular assessment and analysis of new systems, procedures and changes in the airport infrastructure in relation to the safety of flight operations.
5. Regular safety inspections and continuous improvement of safety management methods relating to flight operations.